CHECKLIST FOR VENDORS
We realize there is a lot of information to cover with the Blank Purvchase Agreement; therefore, to ensure your bid will not be technically disqualified due to an incomplete package being received in our office, please review this list and make sure the procedures have been followed:
NOTE: It is important that you read the entire Blanket Purchase Agreement and that it is prepared in the
accordance with Section L-Instructions, Conditions and Notice to Offerors.
- Did you sign the SOLICITATION.OFFER.ACCEPTANCE Form on the Original and the copy?
- On PageB - pages B-2, B-3 and/or B-4, of the Blanket Purchase Agreement, did you enter yours bids? If there is
- Did you complete Page J - Attachment J.1; and, Page K- pages K-1 and K-2?
- Did you attach the list of documents, exhibits and other attachments as required in Page L - pages L-3; L-4;
- Did you provide us with a copy of your applicable business and/or operating licenses as required by state and local
- Did you return the original Blanket Purchase Agreement and one copy, along with your signed
- You are not required to complete Section M.
NOTE: The offeror is not requied to submit solicitation sections C, D, E, F, G, H, and I as part of the proposal.
********** IMPORTANT **********